A new edition of the Cambridge University Library Readers’ Newsletter has been issued: number 41 dated January 2009. The weblink is an archive of all published issues available as pdf files. The main news is about the 800 year anniversary of the University ‘since a migrant band of scholars first reached the town and established their studium‘. Also short articles on, amongst other things, the retirement in March 2009 of Peter Fox (the University Librarian), a new archive of ejournals from publishers Springer, and digitisation of the medieval Genizah manuscripts.
Homerton College Library
Mary Allan Building, Homerton College, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PH.
We are open 24 hours/7 days a week with the appropriate access card. Self-issue service always available.
Staffed hours: weekdays 9.00am-5.00pm and weekends (full term only) 1.00pm-5.00pm
Online catalogue and account access: http://heritage.homerton.cam.ac.uk
Search this site
Twitter @homlibMy Tweets
- Using the Library
- The Newton Papers: now online in Cambridge Digital Library
- Past exam papers online
- New members of the library team - James and Alys
- Finding, borrowing and returning items
- Alice in Wonderland collection comes to Homerton Library
- Where things are
- Getting started: Printing and photocopying services – the basics
- Change is a coming...
- Finding your feet
- #homlib #homlib2012 Academic Skills Programme access acquisitions book awards book displays borrowing Carnegie Medal catalogues charter children's books children's literature Christmas computer computing computing service costa book awards courses critical thinking Day in the life dissertations ebooks ejournals eresources evaluating resources examinations exams Guardian Children's Fiction Prize Heritage IT journals journaltocs Kate Greenaway Medal Libraries gateway LibrarySearch LibrarySearchPlus literature literature search Man Booker Prize for Fiction myilibrary National Libraries Day National Libraries Week New acquisitions new look Newton off campus PGCE Pinterest plagiarism poetry portal presentations printing rare books reading lists reference collection referencing refurbishment regulations research skills resources search squash and biscuits staff survey table of contents toc training trials UCS UL vacation work experience Zotero