Computing courses for Lent Term are now listed on the University Computing Service Training pages. Hundreds of courses are running from today until end of March. The courses are free to students and staff of the University; they cover all levels of ability and a wide range of topics and software. Book your courses now—some are full already!
Homerton College Library
Mary Allan Building, Homerton College, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PH.
We are open 24 hours/7 days a week with the appropriate access card. Self-issue service always available.
Staffed hours: weekdays 9.00am-5.00pm and weekends (full term only) 1.00pm-5.00pm
Online catalogue and account access: http://heritage.homerton.cam.ac.uk
Search this site
Twitter @homlibMy Tweets
- Using the Library
- The Newton Papers: now online in Cambridge Digital Library
- Past exam papers online
- New members of the library team - James and Alys
- Finding, borrowing and returning items
- Alice in Wonderland collection comes to Homerton Library
- Where things are
- Getting started: Printing and photocopying services – the basics
- Change is a coming...
- Finding your feet
- #homlib #homlib2012 Academic Skills Programme access acquisitions book awards book displays borrowing Carnegie Medal catalogues charter children's books children's literature Christmas computer computing computing service costa book awards courses critical thinking Day in the life dissertations ebooks ejournals eresources evaluating resources examinations exams Guardian Children's Fiction Prize Heritage IT journals journaltocs Kate Greenaway Medal Libraries gateway LibrarySearch LibrarySearchPlus literature literature search Man Booker Prize for Fiction myilibrary National Libraries Day National Libraries Week New acquisitions new look Newton off campus PGCE Pinterest plagiarism poetry portal presentations printing rare books reading lists reference collection referencing refurbishment regulations research skills resources search squash and biscuits staff survey table of contents toc training trials UCS UL vacation work experience Zotero