Here’s a free service called JournalTOCs. You can use it to keep right up to date with the latest Tables of Contents (TOCs) of over 15,000 academic journals. Basically, JournalTOCs brings together all the TOC RSS feeds produced by the journals so they are all in one place. Now you can easily search for and subscribe to the contents of journals that interest you and know about new articles the moment they are published. Roddy MacLeod (User Community and Marketing Advisor of JournalTOCs) has recently blogged about ten ways you can use the service. There is also a dedicated JournalTOCs blog.
Homerton College Library
Mary Allan Building, Homerton College, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PH.
We are open 24 hours/7 days a week with the appropriate access card. Self-issue service always available.
Staffed hours: weekdays 9.00am-5.00pm and weekends (full term only) 1.00pm-5.00pm
Online catalogue and account access: http://heritage.homerton.cam.ac.uk
Search this site
Twitter @homlibMy Tweets
- Library refurbishment progress
- Read all the Very Short Introductions online - but only until December!
- Past exam papers online
- Launching Cambridge Core
- Using the Library
- Where things are
- Your account
- Navigating the Information Jungle Part 2: Making Sense of Reading Lists
- Navigating the Information Jungle: Slides, links and resources
- #homlib #homlib2012 Academic Skills Programme access acquisitions book awards book displays borrowing Carnegie Medal catalogues charter children's books children's literature Christmas computer computing computing service costa book awards courses critical thinking Day in the life dissertations ebooks ejournals eresources evaluating resources examinations exams Guardian Children's Fiction Prize Heritage IT journals journaltocs Kate Greenaway Medal Libraries gateway LibrarySearch LibrarySearchPlus literature literature search Man Booker Prize for Fiction myilibrary National Libraries Day National Libraries Week New acquisitions new look Newton off campus PGCE Pinterest plagiarism poetry portal presentations printing rare books reading lists reference collection referencing refurbishment regulations research skills resources search squash and biscuits staff survey table of contents toc training trials UCS UL vacation work experience Zotero