University Computing Service training courses up until the end of January 2012 are now listed. Places must be booked. Most courses are free to students and staff of the University. New courses include Web Authoring: Dreamweaver Further Use, Office 2007/2010: Moving From Office 2003 to Office 2007/2010, and Excel 2007/2010: Moving From Excel 2003 to Excel 2007/2010. There are many new self-taught and online courses.
Homerton College Library
Mary Allan Building, Homerton College, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PH.
We are open 24 hours/7 days a week with the appropriate access card. Self-issue service always available.
Staffed hours: weekdays 9.00am-5.00pm and weekends (full term only) 1.00pm-5.00pm
Online catalogue and account access: http://heritage.homerton.cam.ac.uk
Search this site
Twitter @homlibMy Tweets
- Alice in Wonderland collection comes to Homerton Library
- Read all the Very Short Introductions online - but only until December!
- Using the Library
- The Newton Papers: now online in Cambridge Digital Library
- eduroam wi-fi now at Homerton College
- Registering to use the Library and card access
- Past exam papers online
- New members of the library team - James and Alys
- Finding, borrowing and returning items
- #homlib #homlib2012 Academic Skills Programme access acquisitions book awards book displays borrowing Carnegie Medal catalogues charter children's books children's literature Christmas computer computing computing service costa book awards courses critical thinking Day in the life dissertations ebooks ejournals eresources evaluating resources examinations exams Guardian Children's Fiction Prize Heritage IT journals journaltocs Kate Greenaway Medal Libraries gateway LibrarySearch LibrarySearchPlus literature literature search Man Booker Prize for Fiction myilibrary National Libraries Day National Libraries Week New acquisitions new look Newton off campus PGCE Pinterest plagiarism poetry portal presentations printing rare books reading lists reference collection referencing refurbishment regulations research skills resources search squash and biscuits staff survey table of contents toc training trials UCS UL vacation work experience Zotero